A great fun family day out, something for everyone to watch and see.
Your whole Castle Combe Steam rally experience begins from the car park with a tractor
and trailer ride to the event area, as you enter the rally you will be able to enjoy
• Steam Engines
• Fair Organs
• Vintage Vehicles
• Vintage Machinery
• Many Working Exhibits
• Model Aeroplanes
• Auto Jumble
• Trade Stands
• Ring Events
• Olde Tyme Fairground Rides
• Live stock and countryside area
• Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
• Free Car Parking
• Gates Open: Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 5pm
2014 Admission Costs
Children under 14 free
Supporting the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Ambulance
New for the 2014 show in the Display Ring.
NEWS FLASH: the “Greatest Show on Earth” the Ken Fox wall of death will be attending
this years steam rally.
• Sheep dog demonstrations.
• Royal Navy Portsmouth Area Field Gun Display team.